The fast and fluid running app for windows phone. Inspired by the best UIs designed by Microsoft and Nokia, Caledos Runner gives you a unique and smooth experience on your phone.
Track your fitness activities, get motivated, and have fun doing it:
– See detailed stats around your pace, distance, and time, on a big, bold and easy to read interface.
– Track your heart rate with the Zephyr Bluetooth HxM Heart Rate Monitor.
– Get stats and progress through your headphones with built-in audio cues in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Polish, Portuguese and Russian.
– Listen and control your music while you work out.
Burn calories and measure your performance over time:
– View a detailed history of your activities to see how you are doing.
Share with friends:
– Join the more than 25M people who are using RunKeeper and his Healthgraph,
– Track your runs, walks, bike rides, hikes, ski runs, and more using the GPS in your Windows Phone!
– Post your activities to Facebook, Twitter and RunKeeper
– Get a broader picture of your health at RunKeeper.com
Caledos Runner is built using Healthgraph public API. It is developed solely by the CaledosLab team and is NOT affiliated with FitnessKeeper inc.
– track and display distance, calories, time, pace, speed, position, heart rate, climb
– big bold and easy to read interface
– sync data with RunKeeper and share your activity on main social networks
– audio cues in 9 languages
– live tracking
– splits and countdown
– stats dashboard with burned calories, distance, activities over time graphs
– play background music and Nokia Mix Radio integration
– offline maps