STEPS TO TAKE:
Our doctors take the time to listen to your concerns and answer all your questions.
This approach builds a deeper relationship between you, your doctor and your care team. So they can create a personalized plan of care just for you. Here are some steps to take.
1) If you changed your primary care doctor:
- Please call your new doctor’s office.
- Tell them you’re a new patient through New West Physicians.
- Have your medical records sent to your new doctor’s office.
2) If you need help finding a doctor, call the number on the back of your insurance card or:
Find a complete list of doctors in our group at Find a Doctor.