- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage, divided 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 4 (10-oz.) bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts
- 4 cups cubed peeled butternut squash (about 1 lb.)
- 3 large shallots, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 acorn squash, seeded and cut crosswise into slices
- 8 ounces Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved (about 2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
How to Make It
- Place a large rimmed baking sheet in oven; preheat oven to 425°F (leave pan in oven as it preheats).
- Combine sage, mustard, and syrup in a small bowl; brush evenly over chicken breasts. Carefully remove pan from oven. Add chicken to pan; bake at 425°F for 20 minutes. Remove pan from oven. Discard any juices from pan.
- Add butternut squash, shallots, acorn squash, and Brussels sprouts to pan with chicken. Top vegetables with butter, oil, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 3/4 teaspoon pepper; toss. Spread in an even layer around chicken.
- Sprinkle chicken with remaining 3/4 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Bake at 425°F for 20 minutes or until chicken is done. Remove bones from chicken before serving; discard.
- Calories 376 Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated fat 5.2 g
- Mono saturated fat 6 g
- Sugars 7 g
- Protein 36 g
- Carbohydrate 26 g
- Fiber 4 g
*Recipe compliments of Cooking Light