Welcome to Your Health Information Center
New West Physicians, in partnership with Health Dialog brings you award-winning tools to help you and your loved ones make care and treatment choices that reflect your values and preferences.
When you are considering surgery, the Decision Aids that explain test, treatment, and care options through real-life experiences will help you make the best decision for you and/or a family member! This information can also be used to help prepare you to have informed discussions with your doctor. For instance, did you know that…
- 1/3 of medical decisions have more than one treatment option?
- For 8 out of 10 decisions, less than half of respondents could answer more than one knowledge question related to a treatment they received?
- 95% of patients surveyed stated that the Decision Aids helped them prepare to talk with their doctor?
The Health Decision Aids will provide you with balanced, unbiased information on the benefits and risks of different treatment options. Individuals who are presented with all of the treatment options for a condition are empowered to make an informed decision that is right for them.
Once you have registered, you will be able to access the Decision Aids, videos, and other tools to support you in learning about your health condition, choosing treatment, and getting the care that’s right for you.
- Decision Aids
- Making a decision about your health? Our decision aids explain the facts, your choices, and how to talk to your doctor about what’s important to you.
- Planning Aids
- Find out what to expect before, during, and after tests and treatments and how you can make the process go smoothly.
- Tools and Resources
- Access more information and interactive tools and calculators to help you track your health and make healthy changes.
- The Registration Key
- first initial+lastname+birthdate
- NO SPACES
- Example: jsmith01041979