We invite you to join our team of talented, hard working physicians at New West Physicians. New West Physicians is a primary care organization that has steadily grown since 1994, and now encompasses 20 offices and more than 130 providers in the Denver Metro area.
- We are independent of hospitals and health plans and are able to make patient and provider centered decisions
- High quality colleagues who share an innovative spirit and dedication to high quality, high efficiency healthcare
- Sophisticated infrastructure necessary for effective Population Health Management
- Extensive management services allow for physicians to spend the majority of their time caring for patients, unburdened from the endless business requirements of running a practice
- Competitive compensation and benefits program
Click here to learn more about our Chief Medical Officer, Ken Cohen, M.D., F.A.C.P
We care for 200,000 patients in both the outpatient and inpatient settings. New West Physicians was selected by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as one of the 2017 Million Hearts® Hypertension Control Champions. In 2015, the American Medical Group Association’s (AMGA) named New West the Acclaim Award recipient, a recognition bestowed annually on a medical provider that is deemed a premier role model for other healthcare delivery organizations nationwide.
In 2013, New West Physicians was named and received the Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Best Practice of the Year Award by the Colorado Academy of Family Physicians Foundation. To learn more, click here.
We encourage our patients to take advantage of the value offered by our Diabetes and Nutrition Center, Clinical Research Center, Vascular and Cardiology Program, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, and Neurology Services, Hospitalists, and our Behavioral Health Center. In order to learn more, please review our Our Providers or the Location of our Practice Sites.
To speak with our CEO, Ruth Benton, call (303) 763-4900. We would welcome the opportunity to speak with you.