Data Analyst II
In this position, you will play an important role in working with datasets such as Electronic Medical Records, Billing, Claims, Practice Management, and various payment models, in order to empower business leaders with the necessary information to make sound decisions and develop market leading strategies. You will be an expert and steward of the data to educate others on what the information represents, while ensuring accuracy and credibility. You will pair your technical expertise with your business savvy to write complex SQL queries, perform analysis, interpret results, build models, and develop compelling presentation of information to various market and national leaders.
· Create complex SQL algorithms using multiple data sets to stage or present information in a meaningful way that supports business stakeholders, investigative analysis, or business initiatives.
· Design creative and appealing solutions that maximize data visualization capabilities, in a manner that “tells the story” by simplifying the consumption of information and overall usability.
· Develop actionable insights and support the decision making process, making appropriate recommendations, using strong business acumen and understanding of what the data represents.
· Document processes, procedures, and algorithms used to support analysis and reports in a way that ensures repeatability, reproducibility, and scalability of department capabilities.
· Present dashboards and reports to various stakeholders, such as department directors, driving meaningful discussions regarding outliers or business opportunities.
· Work and manage relationships with both suppliers and customers of information to support requests, respond to inquiries, and address concerns to ensure positive outcomes.
· Use feedback and attention to detail to productively improve solutions and deliver best in class tools.
. Create and manage automated recurring dashboards and reports.
. Quickly interpret query languages and process documentation to administer quality control processes for teammates and developers.
.Use problem solving skills to perform root cause analysis and/or identify alternative solutions, in a group setting or individually.
. Bachelor’s degree in quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Economics, Epidemiology, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or in Business or Health care such as Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Health Sciences, or other relevant field.
. 2+ years of experience working with complex relational databases.
. 3+ Years of experience in an analytical role.
. 3+ years experience in the healthcare industry.
. Experience creating dashboards for executive level audiences.
. Expert proficiency in MS Excel.
. Process driven and detail oriented
. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
. Ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced changing environment
Each new hire candidate who is offered employment must pass a urine drug screen and will be required to pass a background check before starting work.
Thank you for your interest in New West Physicians, online applications will be forwarded directly to the hiring authority. Please, no phone calls or drop-ins.
Job Type: Full-time
|Job Category||Information Technology|