Full-Time position: Front Office Receptionist position for Arapahoe Peak Health Center. Responsibilities will include answering a high volume of telephone calls, checking in patients, verifying insurance, taking payment, scheduling appointments, scanning and sorting medical documents, communicating with patients via the patient portal, mailings, and returning patient phone calls.
Minimum of two years’ experience in a busy office is required, preferably in a Medical Office
- Must have experience handling high volume of telephone calls and handling a multi-system phone line
- Experience working with Electronic Health Records including taking messages, verifying insurance and checking in patients
- Must have the ability to be organized, multi-task and prioritize while being detailed oriented.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must have a positive attitude, and be able to work as part of a team
Each new hire candidate who is offered employment must pass a urine drug screen before starting work.
Thank you for your interest in New West Physicians, online applications will be forwarded directly to the hiring authority. Please, no phone calls or drop-ins.
|Job Category||Administrative Support|