Full time Referral Coordinator position to join our team in Golden in our MSO office. Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm. This position is primarily responsible for processing multi-practice requests for all services that require prior authorization in a manner that ensures quality, timeliness and accuracy. You also will be part of an inspiring team culture and involved in providing administrative support to our Case Managers. This is an exciting opportunity with an organization that puts patients at the center of the health care system.
Education, Skills and Abilities:
- Medical Terminology knowledge or prior clinical experience is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of insurance and medical terminology and CPT/ICD10 coding preferred
- Has experience working in telephone customer service, computer data entry and on an electronic health record (EHRs) preferred
- Must have ability to multi-task, be detail oriented and efficient
- Possesses excellent customer service and communication skills required
Each new hire candidate who is offered employment must pass a urine drug screen before starting work.
Thank you for your interest in New West Physicians. Online applications will be forwarded directly to the hiring authority. Please, no phone calls or drop-ins.
|Job Category||Administrative Support|