Full-time position, Monday-Friday 8-5 with occasional evening or weekend work and scheduled on-call rotation.
The IT Help Desk Analyst supports all staff members with any electronic communications, networking, software, and hardware computing problems or requests. The analyst is responsible for providing tier I and II technical support for all software environments based on Microsoft OS’s. Responsibilities include installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of MS operating systems, Outlook/Exchange mail clients, MS Office applications, Web-based applications and basic phones/network troubleshooting.
Education, Skills and Abilities:
- 1-3 years’ experience in a Windows-based IT Help Desk environment
- Prior experience in a medical help-desk position or Health IT preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 10, Server 2008, and Active Directory environments
- Strong working knowledge of Outlook/Exchange, anti-spam, and anti-virus applications
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, LAN, WAN, 802.11, and other network protocols and services
- Familiarity with Citrix environments
- Experience using help desk ticketing software (i.e. ZenDesk, Remedy, SalesForce)
- Experience using monitoring tools for network, server, and PC troubleshooting
- Experience applying hardware and software patches, hotfixes, and service packs
- Experience supporting PBX and VOIP systems is a plus
- HTML or other web design experience is a plus
- Comprehensive understanding of systems requirements
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to identify, research, document, and resolve technical problems in a timely manner
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High level of customer service and inter-personal skills required
- Reliable personal automobile required for commute to sites as needed
- Job requires some lifting of equipment weighing up to 30 pounds
Please be advised that the Helpdesk Analyst position is not a telecommuting job. We are unable to offer relocation assistance or reimbursement for this position.
Each new hire candidate who is offered employment must pass a urine drug screen and will be required to pass a background check before starting work.
Thank you for your interest in New West Physicians, online applications will be forwarded directly to the hiring authority. Please, no phone calls or drop-ins.
|Job Category||Information Technology|