Full-time position. MA will perform essential functions of a Medical Assistant: room patients, review medications, anticipate provider needs, order lab work and referrals, return patient calls, resolve patient issues, maintain a courteous and professional demeanor with patients and office staff. Use electronic medical records, portal and email effectively.
- Must be a Certified Medical Assistant.
- 4 to 5 years MA experience preferred.
- Cardiology experience a plus!
- Must be computer literate.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records and medication refills preferred.
- Must be detail oriented with excellent communication /customer service skills
- Work positively and efficiently with coworkers to accomplish all daily tasks.
- Team player a must!
This position will also include triaging, scheduling patients, and assisting with Cardiology monitors and treadmills.
Position will be a four-day work week, working with our Cardiologist, Dr. Martel, 10-hours daily (7:00a m – 5:30 pm) with Mondays off.
Each new hire candidate who is offered employment must pass a urine drug screen and will be required to pass a background check before starting work.
Thank you for your interest in New West Physicians, online applications will be forwarded directly to the hiring authority. Please, no phone calls or drop-ins.
|Job Category||Medical & Clinical|