This full time position primarily provides EHR and Practice Management System training to staff and providers. Additional responsibilities include applications analysis, clinical systems updates, involvement in new site or new software implementation projects, daily support of the EHR and PM, and other duties as assigned.
Education, Skills and Abilities:
- 2+ years of training experience in a primary care medical practice setting with staff development responsibilities.
- General knowledge of education/training practices and theories.
- Demonstrated understanding of clinical workflows.
- Ability to independently formulate education/training goals and objectives based on the needs of the organization.
- Skills in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all levels of personnel including senior leadership, shareholders, providers, employees, and software vendors.
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to quickly learn and teach new clinical software packages and associated processes.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical process knowledge.
- Excellent written and oral communications, documentation, and organizational skills.
- Ability to exercise initiative, judgment and decision-making to meet clinic and company objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree or teaching certificate is desirable.
- Up to 10% vehicular travel to sites; reliable personal transportation is required.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull objects up to 40 pounds, using appropriate body mechanics. Job requires sitting, standing, and general moving around in office or at other locations.
- This is a full-time position working five days a week with occasional evenings or weekends for projects and off-hours training classes
Please be advised that the Applications Trainer & Analyst position is not a telecommuting job. We are unable to offer relocation assistance or reimbursement for this position.
Each new hire candidate who is offered employment must pass a urine drug screen and will be required to pass a background check before starting work.
Thank you for your interest in New West Physicians, online applications will be forwarded directly to the hiring authority. Please, no phone calls or drop-ins.
|Job Category||Information Technology|