Full Time Position: Medical Assistant needed to assist our busy ACO department RN’s with telephonic patient outreach to patients. Outreach will include patient education, scheduling, and care navigation. The position will also require organization of reports and administrative tasks.
Education, Skills and Abilities:
• Experienced Medical Assistant
• Strong EHR skills along with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel proficiency
• Knowledge of patient education principles
• Strong communication skills, with strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with patients, providers, medical staff, and plan staff
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
• Excellent customer service and telephone skills
• Independent and confident decision making ability
• Able to function as an individual contributor as well as team player
• Other duties as needed
Each new hire candidate who is offered employment must pass a urine drug screen and will be required to pass a background check before starting work.
Thank you for your interest in New West Physicians, online applications will be forwarded directly to the hiring authority. Please, no phone calls or drop-ins.
|Job Category||Medical & Clinical|