Excellence In Healthcare
Our physicians are actively involved in the daily operations of our organization and exist as a tightly knit and functional community. This culture has been the underpinning of our group.
- New West Physicians has grown to 18 conveniently located offices throughout the Denver Metro area.
- Sixteen of our seventeen Family Practice and Internal Medicine offices of New West Physicians are Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) certified Level 3.
- All eligible providers are National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) recognized for Heart/Stroke and Diabetes.
- In 2015, the American Medical Group Association awarded New West Physicians with the National Acclaim Award honoring high performance health systems.
- In 2011, the American Hospital Association commissioned a national study on Accountable Care and chose four delivery systems representing different models of care. New West Physicians was chosen as the primary care model for that study.
- In 2013, New West Physicians received the Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Best Practice of the Year Award by the Colorado Academy of Family Physicians Foundation.
Your health and well-being are your greatest and most important assets, so naturally you want the best health care that is available. In order to maximize care and minimize cost to our patients, New West Physicians has developed an integrated approach to health that bridges all care settings. Should you need a specialist or are hospitalized, your primary care provider will work with preferred specialists and our hospitalists to ensure you receive the care you need.
New West Physicians believes that a collaborative approach with Shared Decision Making between physician and patient produces the best results and encourages patients to be informed about their healthcare options. We encourage you to spend time on our website researching all of our health resource materials. Check out our easy to use, Your Health Guide, an interactive and fun way to learn.
Philanthropy at New West Physicians
Giving back to our community is one of New West Physicians' core values. It is in this spirit that New West provided donations to numerous organizations on Colorado Gives Day so that funds could be leveraged to raise even more money for the recipient organizations. This year, donations will benefit individuals who are homeless, uninsured/under-insured, mentally ill, hungry, or in hospice care. We sponsor numerous community events throughout the Denver Metro area.
New West Physicians is actively involved with the Colorado Business Group on Health, the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce, the American Medical Group Association (AMGA), the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP), CAPG, and the Denver Medical Society (DMS).